From time to time, Google Play spoils that data on your phone. This happens to about 0.07% of you. Congratulations, you are officially superior. This will prevent all paid apps from functioning correctly.
To fix this, follow the steps below.
- Go to your device's Settings> Installed apps. Find the Google Play Store and find the Erase All Data option. Do the same with the Google Play service.
- Reboot the device.
- In-app purchases should work correctly in your game (and in other games and apps).
Sure, you can. If you can't, it's not called a trial. To cancel the trial, follow the unsubscribe procedure below.
Payments, subscriptions and trials will be processed by Google and Apple depending on the platform you are using. The only way to unregister is to use the forum, not the app. This applies not only to us but to all apps on the market.
- Android users can unsubscribe from the Google Play Store subscription page. If you need more help, you can find detailed instructions on Google's support page.
- iPhone users can unsubscribe from the Apple ID subscription page. If you need further assistance, you can find detailed instructions on Apple's support page.
- o If you unregister, you will be able to fully enjoy the game until the end of the registration or trial period, but you will no longer be automatically paid.