- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. We may manage promotional costs as an incentive or limited-time opportunity for eligible purchases made during the promotion period. Due to the delicate and promotional nature of these events, we cannot offer price protection, retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a discount or promotional offer.
- If an unused portion of the free trial period is provided, it will be forfeited if applicable when the user purchases a subscription for that publication.
- Subscriptions start at USD 0.99 monthly or weekly.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the selected package.
- The user can manage subscriptions, and after purchase, you can go to the user's iTunes account settings and turn off auto-renewal
- Unlimited access to all game modes, new content from future updates, sign up for an ad-free premium account.
- You can cancel your subscription during the free trial period by setting up a subscription with your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. For more information, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098.
- You can turn off automatic subscription renewal in your iTunes account settings. But if your service is active you cannot cancel it.
- You cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged upon confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew except you turned off the auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Have fun. This is a game after all.